Nicola is an accomplished, versatile, and popular public speaker, frequently invited to give keynote speeches, and talks for a variety of organisations and clubs. Nicola leads and engages her audience with a compelling mix of insight, inspiration, and practical how-to information. Her infectious energy and positive warmth will help your organisation and its members enjoy a speaking event with implementable and transformational personal and professional breakthroughs and action steps.
Nicola’s most popular programmes (bespoke topics and presentations can also be produced on request):-
- From Here To There: How To Make Change Work For You. How to navigate the rapids of personal and professional change to identify and reach extraordinary destinations
- Vocation Vocation: How To Achieve Stellar Success at Work, Trail-Blaze Your Current Career, and Transform Set-Backs or Redundancy Into an Opportunity To Discover Your True Vocation
- Living Leadership: Discover Your Unique Leadership Path With Passion, Purpose, and Presence
- Unlock Your Career Success: How To Get your Personality Type Working For You. How to move your career from good to exceptional by understanding your personality profile. How to create a powerful pathway for personal development and an individual plan to excel in your life and work.
- Women On Top: Getting Women On Board(s)
- Miracle-Making For Beginners: The Art of Being Brilliant
- Happiness How-To’s: Designing Your Fulfilling Life And Work
- I have found a wide variety of skill levels among speakers. You are among the very best.
- I’ve had the pleasure of hearing Nicola speak twice now at both Soho House and Babington House on the subject of embracing change in your life. The talks were very informative and Nicola handled questions from the room exceptionally well and was happy to speak to people afterwards to give advice individually. Her approach to this process of change makes sense to me and everything was explained very clearly. Both evenings were very inspiring. – Zoe Paterson, Event Programming Manager Soho House and Babington House
- I came to a talk that you gave at members club Century a couple of years ago. I found it hugely motivational and still use the advice you gave in that short space of time to this day. I managed to turn my life around in fact after that talk. I had been looking for some guidelines to set me on my way and you provided them, thank you.
- Enlightening, eye-opening, and inspiring.
- Thank you for delivering such an inspiring and useful talk. I enjoyed it very much and it was exactly what I had in mind.
- Your talk provoked a number of conversations yesterday in my office alone.
- Terrific: a really positive and constructive day.
- Amazing! Nicola is inspirational. She shows you that your dreams can be manifested into reality in a very practical and realistic way, and show you the steps to make it happen.
- I had great feedback from our members following Nicola’s recent talk. People commented that her advice was helpful and practical enough that they could start making improvements in their life immediately. That was the result of just one hour of Nicola’s time. Refreshing and inspiring!
- Extremely valuable talk, life-changing even
- I would like to say a big thank-you for the day and the transformative engagement it created with the team
- I thought you held the rather eclectic group together very well and radiated such a calm confidence
- Many thanks for the extremely interesting workshop yesterday. An hour was hardly enough but you covered loads.
- I thought today was brilliant! What a success!
- It was such a great evening. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. You are just the breath of fresh air I needed.
- Thank you for a most enlightening hour. You made it easy to participate and exchange ideas.
- Thank you so much for the inspiring and powerful talk on happiness. We all learnt such a lot.
- The way you ran the day was excellent, comfortable, enjoyable, relaxed. We all learnt a lot.
- Today specifically I learned how to turn my strengths into actionable strategies that I can implement starting right now. I’m going to use my relationship strengths to enhance the quality and quantity of my client interactions.
- Lovely feeling to the day. Lucky to be part of it.
- Best away day so far!
- I enjoyed the whole positivity of the day. Great atmosphere. Well-organised and really enjoyable. I did not find myself getting tired or timing out, which can happen on away days.
To Book Nicola for Your Event
Contact Nicola Bunting
Tel: 0845 222 0258