Peak Individual Performance: Transformational, Inside-Out Executive, Leadership and Individual Coaching.
Executive, Leadership & Team Coaching:
To CEOs, Business Unit Leaders and HR Executives:
- Do you have a business-critical team that isn’t hitting key performance measures?
- Do you have a senior executive or key individual contributor whose performance isn’t matching their potential?
- Are you ready to transform your team from good to extraordinary?
- Are you looking to create a compelling vision for your team that attracts and retains the right top talent?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, let’s talk!
We provide innovative, results-oriented coaching and team development that leverages our international experience across 5 continents with top brands such as Proctor & Gamble, Unilever, Chanel, BBC Worldwide and many others to deliver real results with serious ROI.
Our highly effective coaching framework is co-created based on your team’s specific needs and goals. Key areas of focus may include:
- Self-leadership: self-awareness, authenticity, identifying and leveraging each individual’s unique brilliance
- Compelling vision development: Clarifying vision and purpose, creating profoundly inspired sustainable high performance
- Leadership, influence and relationship building: Communication skills, clarifying each individual’s authentic leadership style, leadership agility across multiple stakeholders and contexts, leading your team to break-through results
- Resilience and energy management: How to avoid burnout and compromised performance; developing an energy and time management plan for excellence
- Work/Life Balance: creating optimal balance, achieving brilliant results while enjoying a fulfilling personal life.
If you’re ready to realize the full potential of your team and high potential individuals, let’s set up a call to explore your unique objectives and create a plan to achieve them.
Individual Coaching For High-Performers:
Alice: Would you tell me please, which way I ought to go from here? Cheshire Cat: That depends on where you want to go…
To International High Achievers:
- Are you successful professionally, but not feeling as fulfilled or inspired as you would like to?
- Do you feel like you’re on the verge of a major “success leap”, but can’t find the final puzzle piece to make it happen?
- Know you were meant for more, but can’t figure out what’s next?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, let’s talk!
I help top achievers find professional success without sacrificing personal fulfilment. My unique approach has created dramatic results for high-achieving individuals worldwide, combining the latest brain science with a carefully thought out and systematic “best practices” approach for sustainable change.
Perhaps you see yourself in one of the following scenarios:
- Scenario #1: You are in a senior corporate role or have built a successful business, are doing extremely well in any conventional definition of success, but feel there is something missing, some new mountain to climb, a mountain that is currently invisible. You know you have the potential to achieve even more and to feel happier, but you’re not sure where to start or how. You’re ready to expand your definition of success, to take your performance, results and sense of purpose and fulfillment to new levels.
- Scenario #2: You are facing some kind of professional or personal transition and want inspirational, expert support to navigate changes successfully and easily. Perhaps you have moved country with your work, or you’re in a new role and want to create a turbo-charged start, or you’ve returned to work from maternity leave and are determined to have it all, or you have been made redundant and want to use this as an opportunity to find a more exciting and rewarding role that is a perfect fit for you.
- Scenario #3: You are juggling a hugely demanding career with your personal life and your family, you’re aware your current pace is unsustainable and you are feeling painfully aware that if you continue like this, you may be at risk of burn-out or at least compromised performance and wellbeing.
If you’re ready to redesign your work and life to reflect your brilliant best and have what you really want now, let’s schedule a talk to explore your unique objectives and create a plan to achieve them!