Leaders, executives, and the most senior people in organisations can benefit hugely from a confidential coaching relationship designed to leverage their talents and their brilliance.
Executive coaching is designed to bring out the best in the individual, the team, and the company as a whole. It focuses on the personal and professional development, success, and fulfilment of each client.
As a highly experienced executive coach, I have worked with exceptionally talented individuals in a wide range of organisations and I have found that even already successful leaders can dramatically increase their performance and fulfilment through our coaching work.
When is executive coaching most useful?
- When you’re a successful and ambitious individual who wants to maximize your performance
- When you’re preparing for promotion. Are there particular opportunities to develop existing strengths, or areas that you need to develop in order to realise your potential?
- When you’re in a new role and want to get off to a great start. Coaching can give you the support and insight to maximise all your opportunities and start contributing fully and fluently as soon as possible
- 360 feedback and appraisals. Feedback gives us a focus on how coaching can accelerate your development and performance
- Work transitions of all kinds…returning from maternity leave, new team, new responsibilities, new projects.. Coaching can provide inspirational timely support to help navigate transitions successfully and easily..
How do we work together?
My coaching approach is in-depth and three-dimensional. I believe your work performance is completely related to your personal and professional development. Knowing how you can be at your best and how to leverage your personality, strengths, and values helps you become an extraordinary leader. The more self-aware, lucid, balanced and fulfilled you are, the more you can inspire others to deliver their best too. I believe that having an extraordinary life and work are mutually inspiring and synergistic.
At the start of a new coaching relationship we develop a clear coaching plan together, considering your objectives and any feedback we have from your line manager and colleagues, such as 360 results. We look at your current situation and your aspirations, and map a plan to help you achieve and exceed your goals.
Our coaching is holistic and strategic. I start by exploring the individual’s personality (I use Enneagram testing), their strengths (I use Gallop’s Strengths Finder), and their values. We then work together to identify how you can best leverage your unique profile in order to create outstanding results in your particular working environment. I enjoy working through the strategy circle, understanding the individual’s big picture and establishing how they can excel in their specific objectives. We look at management style and team-building, among other areas, and at maximising the career development of each individual.
Results and Return on Investment
Executive coaching creates clarity, greater self-awareness, more motivation and more balance, allowing the individual to feel inspired as they achieve their goals, while feeling supported in the process and having a valuable objective sounding board during the journey.
Executive coaching creates significant and sustainable positive change. Individual benefits include:
- Enhancing personal impact and performance
- Better working relationships
- Faster and more efficient progression towards goals and promotion
- Better time management
- Managing change, conflict, stress or crisis
- Preparation for change in role
- Unconditional support and a thoughtful objective sounding-board
- Dynamic personal and professional development
Company benefits include:
- Retention of key people who feel valued
- Greater engagement and commitment from employees
- More harmonious work relationships and team –building
- Improved management practices
- Improved relationships with wider stakeholders
- Savings on recruitment costs
- Heightened corporate confidence
- Strengthened board