Developing Exceptionally High Performing Teams
As a CEO, business unit leader or senior leader, how often do you wonder?
- Why can’t my team live up to its full potential?
- We have such talented people, why aren’t we getting the results we’re capable of?
- Why isn’t my team executing at a high level?
If you’re ready to unlock the true potential of your human capital and dramatically boost the performance of your team, let’s talk immediately. If you want to take your senior team from good to extraordinary, contact us at email@example.com
Proven Record of Success
Over the past 15 years, our unique approach to team development has transformed executive teams from leading companies on 5 continents into extraordinary performance powerhouses that deliver real results, including:
- An increase in profits of up to 267% in 12 months
- Transforming team engagement by up to 100%
- Dramatically reducing team conflict and communication problems
- Developing leaders so they can raise the perfomance of their own team
We create and execute solid team development plans positioned for high ROI.
Within the first month of working together, CEOs and directors report a measurable improvement in performance, results, energy, and positive commitment
“I have to say that the work my team has been doing with Nicola has been instrumental and key in achieving a great turn around by taking the organization from a low single digit to a double digit growth trend, and at the same time improving profitability and launching new and innovative businesses.
The impact that Nicola has had on the team has transformed our dynamics and the way we work together making us a results oriented, fast moving, highly motivated, and highly engaged management team.
Diego Gutierrez, CEO Tigo Tanzania at Millicom International Cellular
Unfortunately, many so-called “team development experts” use a shallow approach of one-time interventions and “quick-fix” off-sites that only provide temporary relief and fleeting improvement. Our highly effective, holistic, “whole-team” methodology produces substantial-and sustainable increases in performance at both the individual and collective levels.
We help CEOs and executive teams:
- Uncover hidden performance barriers that cause otherwise talented groups to seriously underpeform
- Break down silos that sap collaboration and communication,
- Dramatically improve self-awareness, commitment, ownership and accountability across all levels of leadership
- Inspire team potential, synergy, mutual support, purpose, energy, enjoyment
- Create a team of individuals who know how to bring out the best in each other, working in a synergistic way that leverages their individual and collective brilliance
“Our objective was to build a high performing team, which share a common set of team values. The results have been great with individuals far more engaged, exhibiting greater collaboration.: Comments from team members: “Incredibly insightful and empowering;” “exceeded my expectations, extremely helpful and really supported team building;” “inspiring, action-oriented;” “understanding our team better will lead to better collaboration and better results—very interesting and useful.”
Sarah Mansfield, VP Global Media Europe and Americas at Unilever
Over the years, we’ve developed a unique and powerful approach to take teams from good to extraordinary, one that is customized for the needs of each client, but that contains a strategic combination of individual and team development that yields breakthrough results.
Team coaching, if conducted with the right level of expertise, skill and in-depth experience, will unlock synergy and levels of performance which will surpass your expectations.
“I worked with Nicola Bunting on individual and team development plans a number of times over the past two years. On all occasions, Nicola was an effective and expert facilitator, helping us navigate the insights from the tool as well as push us to develop plans to bring insights into action. The team feedback from our work with her on both the Ennegram and the 9 Domains workshop was excellent. I would highly recommend other team leaders use tools like the Enneagram and 9 Domains, facilitated by Nicola, to develop and maximize their teams.”
Debbie Weinstein, Director, Brand Solutions & Innovations, Europe/Middle East/Africa at Google
“Nicola organised a very enjoyable and effective team offsite, to help us to better understand and appreciate the different types of personalities and skill-sets within the team and how best to gel those into an effective creative and commercial unit. Nicola’s work has not only helped to make team members more considerate and aware of one another but – even more importantly – how to complement one another and to best support each other to fulfil the team’s objectives and, in turn, to achieve the company’s goals. Nicola is an effervescent personality and I’ve much enjoyed my time working with her.”
Dan Korn, Creative Director at STV Group plc
When to Call Us
Team development challenges don’t always reveal themselves in a clear-cut way. However, our extensive experience across 5 continents with a broad range of industries show some clear “warning signs” that your team may be in need of a tune-up. The situations below are when clients realize the greatest benefit from our services. We’ve found that early intervention is the key to ensuring a minor challenge doesn’t balloon into a major one:
- There’s a gap between your current results and your desired level of performance
- You are standing up a new “business critical” team that must be operating at a high level right out of the gate
- A “business critical” team has a newly promoted or hired leader and you want to ensure they get off to a strong start
- Performance of one or more essential teams has hit a plateau and isn’t improving no matter what you do
- You’ve had one (or more) high-level performers leave a “business critical” team and you want to prevent further loss of top talent
- Your attempts to break down communication silos and improve cross-team collaboration has met with marginal success
“Our CEO had been working with Dr. Nicola Bunting as his executive coach. He ask edNicola to help him develop his executive team. My individual and professional expectations as part of the executive team and as HR Manager were surpassed. In my experience with different executive development workshops or interventions, this has been the most effective in time, deep and profound learning both individually and as a team.”
Rosario Zavaleta, Tigo People VP at Tigo El Salvador
Let’s Get Your Team on Track
If you’re ready to get your team fully aligned and performing at the highest level, let’s talk. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to schedule an initial consultation.
We asked Nicola to conduct a team development workshop for our newly recruited management team. Everyone in the team approached the training with an open mind, but obviously there were some initial doubts about whether this was going to be just another basic profiling exercise. However, in the build up to the work shop people were already understanding this was going to be something far more meaningful and substantive. The workshop itself was excellent and exceeded the expectations of all participants. Through Nicola’s coaching and guidance we all believe we have created the foundations of what will continue developing into a very strong team – a team that has much greater understanding of the members as individuals and as well as the collective group.
Louis Boswell, General Manager – South East Asia at Discovery Networks Asia Pacific